Sonntag, 11. September 2011

clothing or "typical-me"

Hey Guys,

Sorry for being late with my new post, but I was very busy (preparations for schoolfestival->more about that later:P), a loooooot of homework (sadly-.-'') and...and...and I was a bit lazy, too!!^^''

So, the first thing I want to talk about, is my clothing. I realized that ,until now, I've never written about this topic. Although this is a very interesting topic: First of all, my uniform: The point is, that I'm, like always, to tall. Which means, that until now, I had to go with the uniform skirt (which luckily fits me:P) below, and with my own T-shirts above, which was somehow really strange. This was because when I raised my arms, the sleeves ended shortly before my ellbows, and the shirt was like a belly-top!-.-'' So they had to make special design for me, which costs a bit time...But the day before yesterday, the summer shirts finally arrived(yeeah!) which means, that monday, I finally can go to school looking like everyone else from my school - well, point of view clothes!!^^''

Next thing about my clothing: Since I take a lot of art classes, I had to buy a boiler suit  to protect my clothes. So I went to workmans, a shop which has a lot of different boiler suits. I tried several, and found one that was kinda really good looking (which is not easy with a boiler suit!-.-''). I saw there where chinese characters (kanjis) written on it, but I didn't look to close at them(Bad fault, but this comes later..-o-''). At the way home, I bought something that looked like a cup icecream. It actually was something like that, but had no spoon inside. But I really wanted to eat it at the very moment, so I picked one of my chopsticks from my obento, and used it as a spoon (which was really difficult, and must have looked kinda weird/funny). At this very moment, a bunch of guys came round the corner and stared at me like: 1)ohmygosh, an european! 2) sheeesh, she's tall! 3) WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH HER, YOU DON'T USE CHOPSTICKS TO EAT ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!*embarrassing*

But now, we come to the really *typical-me* part of that day: At home, I showed my new boiler suit, and remembered there are kanjis written on it. So I asked my host mother of their meaning, and she was like really amused. i asked her what she's so amused about, and she said: The meaning of this kanji is "man"!! -o-'' And then I also recognized it! Sheesh, we had to laugh so bad, because it was written on the back, both sleeves and: on the CHEST!xD I cut it off where I could, and where it wasn't possible, I wrote "suki da yo"(like "I love") next to "otoko"(man). So now EVERYBODY knows I'm hetero!!xP
Typical me, right??:P

Even my host brother  really had to laugh, and I think this was the day the ice began to break between him and me, now he's somehow more open than before.:)...But I'm still really scared of his friends, without a reason, they just scare me!!0.0'' Especially Sei, the guy with the mask. i really have to do something about it!-.-''

Next thing that happened to me and just was like "typical-me": First of all, I'm actually a 2nd grader, but I also visit classes with 1st and 3rd graders.However, the week before last week, we had "back-to-school-time", which means, that several classes were skipped, and therefore you visited sometimes classes from 5th/6th period in period 3/4. But last week, we had the normal one. Friday, I was  really sleepy, and therefore not really attentive. So I again went to the classroom of 5th/6th period in period 3.And since this was also a first graders class, i thought everything is normal and sat down. i thought, that maybe my classmates sitting next to me were sick or just had another reason not to be here. And I thought, that the teacher is maybe another one because in some classes they have like co-operation...And like that, I always found a reasonable reason for everything that seemed weird....-.-''
So I sat nearly 2 lessons in the wrong class, up to the point I thought there are a bit much strange things going on at the same time; so I asked the teacher, and after 10 minutes  guesswork, we found out the truth. x) Typical me, nee?-.-''^^

Next thing about clothing: Yesterday, I went with Valerie (an exchange student friend) to Raquel's bunkasai (Raquel= another exchange student friend, bunkasai =  schoolfestival). And naturally, three strangers at one place, one of them tall and bright-eyed, had been the main attraction!x)  After that, we went into a small mall near raku-chans home, because she had to go really early (sadly), and because valerie and me were bored of the mall, we decided to make a shopping tour in Namba-Station, which is like a proper town. It was soooo much fun, since we could have bought stuff in nearly EVERY store, because Japanese fashion is absolutely after my fancy!!!<3<3<3 But I could held myself back (luckily^^''), because I'll soon make a trip with my host sister to tokyo, including disneyland, Akihabara, etc, etc!!!^0^ however, Valerie and me both have a new favourite store called Honey's: Cheap and just absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!o^w^o

But one thing the both of us really had to grin about was the fact, that even on T-shirt prints were english-mistakes!!xD for example: Women has perfect life!-.-''^_^

I'm so looking forward to next weekend, because then will my bunksai take place, and the two will come  for a visit and then stay overnight!!^o^

Apropos bunkasai, since my class decided to draw a picture from switzerland for bunkasai, I had to bring typical swiss music, but since I'm something like an anti-patriot, it was reeeeallly hard work for me. i mean, I really like modern Swissmusic, like from Bligg or Stress or baschi, or from 77 Bombaystreet, but  in Japan, they think of Switzerland and yodeling at the same time!=.= So I have 2-3 hours traditional-Swiss-music-brainwash behind me!!x.x*dead*

next topic: Today I went to Riya's game, since he asked us to come.(he plays Rugby, a sport I think of as just scary, kinda to brutal for me!O.O) So me and my host parents left the car and went over to the training fields, where the two teams already were preparing for their game. However,  I'm used to be starred at, but when we passed one of the two teams, EVERYONE followed me with their eyes (later i realized that this was Riya's team, and of course they must have suddenly realized by looking at me that I'm the new family member of Riya's family, since you just can't overlook me in Japan!xP)

Next: Riding a bicycle in Japan is REALLY dangerous: There are Jaywalker all over the place, and you don't have a pavement for bicycles  like in Switzerland. And The bicyclists don't heave their arms to show in which direction they want to drive, they just DO!!0.0 You really have to be careful. And it's also dangerous because of the wind: The first day some people got a panty shot from me, because there suddenly was a breeze, heaving my skirt above!>//< So you have 3 variants: 1) You always drive slowly, always paying attention on the traffic as well as on your skirt. 2) you ALWAYS wear cute panties, that if somebody would get a view on what you're wearing downstairs, at least you don't have to be ashamed of WHAT he/she saw. I Always do both, if possible!:P And 3) If you're clever, you just wear hotpants under your skirt. It's not always possible, but when, I always do it!^w^
Which leads back to topic clothing/uniform: under the exchange-students, we have several contests. One of tem is "who has the cutest uniform". I think, I'll make the last position!=.= AAAAWWW, it's so unfair, some of the students have a sailor.uniform or at least a checked skirt or a cute ribbon,  but mine is just dark blue, looooong skirt with plain, light blue blouse!T.T But next week, I'll start to roll my skirt back, so that it's shorter!!>:DD I just didn't want to do something like that at start, because it wouldn't have been a good start, right?^w^

Oh, and Yoshi Sensei is leaving our school at the end of the month!:/ but we'll meet during the year, since he lives at the same station as me!:P Every lesson I'm doing at least one mistake he REALLY has to laugh about. For example, I hd to read a text aloud, where a man cooks his wife every year something from a foreign country for her birthdaymeal. And this year he wants to cook Kankokuryori (Korean food). But instead of kankokuryori, I read kanGokuryori, which means as much as prison food!^^''

Even my family already says: "Akuma-chan has a really spontaneous nature! you never now, what akumachan will do next. A bit like a comedian, totally amusing. As good as play!!^w^"

=o='' Yeah, right, typical me! At first, I really thought, I could have changed, because nothing special happend. But it took not longer than one or two weeks, and my true face showed itself again. Well, hello, embarrassing moments, mishaps and mistakes, long not seen!!!=p='' xD But life would be boring without, especially for my friends!!^^

Well, thats just SIMPLY AND TYPICALLY: ME!!!^_^

Kommentare:

  1. Das war mal viel zu erzählen!! Diese Contests auf eurem Bunkasai hören sich interessant an^^ Was das Jodeln angeht... Du tust mir leid>.<
    Du schreibst immer soviel, ich weiß gar nicht, was ich da kommentieren soll oO
    Wieso haben wir eigentlich aufgehört Email zu schreiben?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. da sagst du aber mal was - mir sind fast die finger abgefallen!x) Ich möchte eiiiiiigentlich regelmässiger schreiben, dafür kürzer, aber i-wie klappts einfach nicht!^^''

    Eigentlich ne gute Frage, auf die es keine Antwort gibt!O.O
    können wir ja wider starten!^w^

    Wegen den fotos - ich denke das dauert noch, bis die ersten hier im blog auftauchen - aber auf facebook sind sie eig. immer ziemlich bald!^^

    knuddel!:)

    AntwortenLöschen