Dienstag, 30. August 2011

the first week in JAPAN!!^o^

Hey guys, it's me(of course!xP)

First of all, sorry for being sooo late with my first post, but we didn't have any Internet in the camp. But step by step, nee??:))

Sooo, my adventure has started on august 19th. My mum and I were really early at the airport, because none of us could sleep very well. Therefore, we spent a lot of time with sitting around, drinking much to sweet starbucks-drinks and talking nonsense, because none of us did know what to say..:) then, some other familymembers arrived to say good-bye. I was wondering where my friends were, because I had to ckeck in  earlier as expected...But luckily, I got the chance to say'em the final goodbye.Against my expectation, I didn't have to cry, but it was really sad somehow...But I was soooooo happy to see them all for once again, so really guys: THANK YOU!!<3

Luckily, another exchange student was in the same plane as me, so we were always together and talked almost all the time. In the 2nd plane from Holland to Osaka, she had another place, but a Japanese guy agreed when I asked him to change seats with her, so we had window seats and extra space for our legs(yuppie!^^) I couldn't sleep more than 1-2 hours, I was so exited! -.-'' ^^
The most beautiful view during the flight was when I looked outside the window: on the left, you could see the last sunbeams of the sunset. But when you looked on the right handside, there was dark night with sparkling stars and beautiful moon. Just breathtaking, I tell you!!

We met other exchange students at the airport, and everything seemed to function perfect...BUT: It wouldn't be MY exchange year, if there wouldn't be ANY difficulties, nee??(my friends could tell you!-.-'') so, when it was my turn to show the visa and the passport, the man faltered:  my exchange organisation as well as the japanese embassy didn't notice, that my visa still was for spring. But because of the nuclear catastrophe, I couldn't go then and therefore, they should have changed the date on my visa, but they missed it. And therefore, I couldn't pass, as well as the students behind me. We had to wait a half eternity; but finally, we could pass.

I spent a really good time in the camp, the people there were soo cool. Especially coll was, that you weren't the weirdo that likes manga and anime and Japan in general, because everybody there was like that!^w^ Everyday was so much fun, my laughing muscles had a hardcore-training during this week. For example:
One Evening, we all went to the boys-room to watch an anime. But when we arrived there, we suddenly recognized a bunch of disgusting smells(I just say: BOYS-ROOM!xP). So I volunteered to open the balcony's window. But when I drew back the curtain, outside was a guy phoning. I screamed like"kyah!" because I didn't expect him to be there. And he got frighted too, because he was as well surprised. And because of that, he starred with a scary-pedophile-like view inside at the same time as I drew the curtain complete back(in order that everybody could see what frighted me. ). So, many of  the girls screamed as well, cause they thought we were spotted out by somebody.
When we calmed down again, I opened the window. Can ou guess what happend?? A giant bug with the size of a man's spreaded hand flied inside the window. Then, the whole room was in trouble: The girls were all like"KYAAAAHHH, KYAAAAAAAH" and the boys were like"WHOOOOOOOOAAH, SHIT, what's THAT?!?!!!!"...
20 minutes or so later, the bug(I think it was a cicada) was finally outside the room again.
Seriousely, why can't japanese bugs and spiders be like "normal-size"?!?!-.-'' they're always like XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL sized.


And this is just one example, there was everyday at least something like that!x'D

And it's always funny if kids are starring at me, because I'm tall and white and blue-eyed and brown-curly-haired and maybe the first foreigner they've ever seen. And when you talk to them, some of them are soooo shy, but other talk back with surprise -SOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!<3
And to take a Japanese style baths is just AMAZING!! Seriously guys, you really have to do that once in your life!!!

However, the week was over faar to fast, And I really look forward to meet the friends I made there again. And At the last night, I won the award for the most outgoing student (which means I'm really openminded and stuff!^^) Wheeeeew!^o^

Then, the day we moved to the Hostfamily arrived. I was soooooo nervous and exited to meet them, but kinda sad too, to leave my new friends behind. but we'll meet again at discoverytour or private for making pyjama-party, neee??!^o^

But I'm really lucky to have THIS family: They're SO nice and talkative, even if my Japanese is (at the moment) really bad!-.-'':) I get along really well with my hostsister(she's 21) and I have a hostrother with the same age as me(who's at the moment a bit shy but kinda cute too!:D)

Today, I had my first day at school. Yesterday, I was shown around there -  I can just say: SUGOOOIIII!!(amazing) It's just like the materialized dream of everyone who's into art -so may different choices and subjects I could take. I decided to take Oil-painting, Illustration, sculpture building and pottery!^w^ i will have drawing, calligraphy and normal subjects as well. and the best: School's start everyday is not until 08:30 a.m.!!!*yaaay*!^o^

But back to today: I was SO. DAMN. NERVOUS!!! I had to make a 1 minute speech (Self introduction) in front of THE WHOLE SCHOOL!!!!>o< In Japanese of course!!!>//<
But luckily, i did well!世がつた,ね??!(good, isn't it?*phuuuw*)

And the weirdest thing is at the moment, when I am on the floor: Everyone is really curious and stares at me, but is to shy to say something. Then, i say こんいちは!(connichiwa) and smile. Guess what happens??  Their eyes wide with surprise, and then they smile and greet back. Good so far. But the weird thing is what happens afterward: Everyone squeak "KAWAIIIIIIII, KAWAIIIIIII......WHAHH, KAWAIIIIIIIII!!!!!>//<"(means as much as...HOW CUTE, HOW CUTE!!)O.O;

This was definitely not the reaction I've expected, and at first I understood:"kOwaii"(means as muh as"scary"xD) by the way, this happens often  -In the camp, a guy wanted to say towards a girl: "Anata ga kirEi  desu"(means as much as you're beautiful) guess what he said?:"Anata ga kirAi desu"(means as much as"I hate you!"x'D)

But back to "kawaii, kawaii": It's really weird and somehow a bit embarassing, but really cute too. And I'm slowly getting used to it!:) And it's definitely not like that's all the year like this. I'm just the new foreigner, that's all!^^''

My class is just-girls(sadly), but they're all really cool and so kind!;D

Pheew, that's it for the moment, till sooner or later(and keep on reading my blog/tell your friends)

your akuma-chan!^w^

Kommentare:

  1. 世がつた? Du meinst nicht zufällig "yokatta"? "Yo ga tsuta" ergibt iwie keinen Sinn^^" Oder zumindest hab ich das noch nie gehört...
    Ich bin so neidisch>.< Das hört sich alles voll toll an!! Und auch wenn ich vor Neid noch sterbe, ich werd deinen Blog weiterlesen!
    Ich hoffe du stellst auch bald mal ein paar Fotos rein, bin voll neugierig^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. O.o, whoops, da hat sich wohl ein fehler eingeschlichen, ja ich meinte eig. "yokatta"!xD^^'' Ja, bis jetzt gefällt es mir seeeehr gut!:DD Fotos stell ich sicher i-wann rein, aber das kann noch ein bisschen dauern!-.-''*fauuul* Aber auf facebook sind schon die fotos vom camp zu sehen!^^

    und danke fürs lesen!:D

    bis bahaaald!!^o^

    AntwortenLöschen